Home

Friday, October 28, 2011

Blackout Haunted House Extends Into November




  Blackout Haunted House
54 West 39th Street
New York, NY

Blackout Haunted House (formerly NYC Halloween Haunted House) is sold out through Halloween, but they have just released tickets for the first weekend in November. Tickets are priced at $50. Buy yours now while you still can...

I attended a preview in September and am anxious to see the haunt in full force this Thursday. My review will be posted on Friday and a detailed walk-through of my experience will be posted after Blackout Haunted House closes its doors for the 2011 season. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for good reads over the Internet about Halloween and I'm glad I've found this blog. I've never heard of Blackout Haunted House but it sounds interesting. Can't wait to read your review about this flick.

    ReplyDelete