Home

Saturday, September 4, 2010

NYC Halloween Haunted House

I'm not sure if I'll be attending the Vortex Theater's Haunted House. It's only 20 min long, but it sounds really scary. Like pee your pants scary. Everyone walks through alone, it's pitch black, and the actors will touch you. You also have to sign a waiver! I love Halloween and I enjoy a good scare, but I'm not sure how I feel about being touched in the dark by strangers that are trying to scare me into a psych ward. I'd like to go. But I'll need to have a day when I'm feeling really brave.

No one under 18 admitted.


And you have no choice but to walk through alone.

- 2010 Information Coming Soon -
WARNING: NYC HALLOWEEN HAUNTED HOUSE is an intense interactive experience that lasts approximately 20 minutes/person.
You don't just walk through it - you live it. And yes, you will be touched.


All patrons will be required to read our rules and sign a waiver before entering.

No comments:

Post a Comment