Home

Friday, September 3, 2010

Preparing for the Haunting Month

I love Halloween. It is the most theatrical of all holidays and combines all of my favorite things.

Costumes ~ Candy ~ Haunted Houses ~ Horror Movies ~ My Birthday ~ Pumpkins

October is the one month when I abandon my love of all things pink to embrace a darker asthetic. The entire month is an opportunity for fun activities and make believe. I relish every moment.

In the last few weeks, I have been planning my halloween home decor for the month of October and for my birthday party on October 24th.

I am so in love with the Halloween Haven Decor from Grandin Road. The collection features halloween decor designed by Martha Stewart exclusively for Grandin Road. I recently purchased the Flickering LED Halloween Candles, Martha Stewart Set of 12 Wine Labels, Set of Two LED Halloween Candles, and a Martha Stewart Realistic Feathered Crow.   


Sign up for their e-list at the bottom of their homepage. In 1-2 days they will welcome you with an e-mail containing a free shipping code.

No comments:

Post a Comment